We engage clients in a three-part process to cultivate a Coaching Mindset.
Our Ontological Model cultivates conditions to awaken the nature of being, integrate an expanded mindset with practices, and embody continual learning, unlearning, and inquiry.
Model and Methodology
Bhavana Learning Group employs three interrelated systems of research and understanding to offer insights into human development.
We apply (Western philosophy) Ontological distinctions via coaching to expand perceptions. Our work distinguishes our “experience of being” to support generative communications and deep listening.
We utilize (Western concepts) Developmental Psychology to cultivate vertical awareness. Our work examines ego-consciousness to discern motivation, shadow, worldviews, and belief systems.
We engage (Eastern philosophy) Buddhist Psychology to support contemplative practices. Our work develops interdependent awareness to soften ego-attachment and -identification that fosters unlearning.
Our Model and Methodology, from our 12 WISDOM PRACTICES, support experienced coaches, educators, and learning professionals to cultivate human potential.
Our philosophical grounding involves differentiating and applying the nature of being to the human condition as foundational to shaping action and knowledge.
WHAT IS OUR EXPERTISE?
Our team has undergone years of rigorous inquiry and practice from a foundation of philosophical study, systems thinking, leadership mastery, and contemplative practices.
Our expertise includes these fields of study, knowledge, and development methods and tools:
- Spiritual Intelligence (SQ21) Assessment Tool™
- Integral Theory View and Stage Development that involves implicit and systemic bias, and contextual awareness and structures from worldviews.
- Ontological Learning and Design Newfield Network.
- Facilitators of Open Space Technology.
- Facilitators of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Facilitators of Spiral Dynamics Integral Values Systems.
- Trained in Systems Thinking, generative learning, and generative listening.
- Trained in the art and practice of mindfulness and compassion-based meditation.
- Trained in Contemplative Psychotherapy at Nalanda Institute.
- Members of ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Members of ACTO (Association of Coach Training Organization) and previous boardmember.
Colleagues at Bhavana Learning Group enjoy professional association and accreditation in good standing through the following memberships, certifications, and organizations: