Why PMP: Personal Mastery & Presence?
More than any other word “overwhelmed” captures the state in which most of us find ourselves. There’s simply too much to do and not enough time to get everything done!
We are at the edge of coping:
- No time for learning that allows for creativity beyond racing from deadline to deadline.
- Confusion in the face of content overload without necessary resources to concentrate and complete work with quality and care.
- Anxiety caused by short-term thinking and fragmented perceptions.
Personal Mastery & Presence (PMP) curriculum clarifies and expands our self-perception. We evolve from our reactive self to our creative self. PMP explores two tensions in our lives: Personal Mastery where we find reliability and productivity with Presence, which offers balance and aliveness.
Beyond your Calendar to Your Future
Aligning our meaning is our primary concern. To make our lives meaningful, we take our lives into account by observing the choices that come before us. Time then becomes the ultimate mirror of one’s life: who we are as commitments, what we care about, how we approach life.
By employing the PMP practices we will:
- Refine the observers we are to disclose and discern our relationship to choosing well.
- Free ourselves to coordinate and create with others by becoming aware of our word;
- Reveal any constraints and dissolve any old programming.
Outcomes & Competencies
The program’s exercises, practices, and material will develop practices to cultivate an interdependent awareness, focusing on these Core Competencies:
- Become present to what matters most and constitutes your commitments.
- Prioritize what matters to constitute your higher Self.
- Cultivate interdependent awareness to connect time with language and action.
- Develop practices for recognizing and creating the future that calls you in action.
We design this as a group program or as individual work. For more information on further study and practice contact Brendalyn King at firstname.lastname@example.org.