Spaces that Support Learning in Community
Learn to embody contemplative practices to support coaching and leadership. Share questions and experiences in each community. Gather insights from the community.
Weekly Sessions to Develop Contemplative Practices for Conscious Leadership.
Supporting our client community to learn
- to use your breath and body to access wisdom and practices in everyday life.
- techniques for centering, pausing, concentrating, and practicing mindfulness.
See our community agreements for the Practice Field.
Membership: any current or former client or program student.
For information about the Practice Field, contact email@example.com
Monthly sessions to Cultivate a Coaching Mindset via Deep Listening Practices.
Supporting our Coaching community to:
- Deepen practice to stabilize the foundation for deep listening.
- Discovers new ways to observe and deepen distinctions to support your listening.
Membership: graduates of our Deep Listening Program and ICF members in good standing. No fee to join in 2022.
Learn with Colleagues
- Deepen your relationships to support your coaching career and practice.
- Exploring practices in our lives and sharing questions and successes with the group.
For information on the Coaches Salon, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Sessions to Study Wisdom from Buddhist Psychology.
- Through study, develop an understanding of our innate wisdom.
- Through practice, discern our experience beyond our concepts.
- Through community, discover obscurations to our view.
Membership: for anyone interested in Buddhist psychology, practice, and wisdom.
For more information on Small Sangha, contact email@example.com
To enjoy membership in our online learning community and enable participation, we offer these Community Guidelines. Please review these to enhance your experience.
- We also offer Community Resources to support practices for conscious leaders and learners.
- We share our Commitment to Dignity and Justice as the foundation of Community.