Weekly Sessions to Develop Contemplative Practices for Conscious Leadership.
Supporting our client community to learn
- to use your breath and body to access wisdom and practices in everyday life.
- techniques for centering, pausing, concentrating, and practicing mindfulness.
See our community agreements for the Practice Field.
Membership: any current or former client or program student.
For information about the Practice Field, contact email@example.com
Monthly sessions to Cultivate a Coaching Mindset via Deep Listening Practices.
Supporting our Coaching community to:
- Deepen practice to stabilize the foundation for deep listening.
- Discovers new ways to observe and deepen distinctions to support your listening.
Membership: graduates of our Deep Listening Program and ICF members in good standing. No fee to join in 2022.
Learn with Colleagues
- Deepen your relationships to support your coaching career and practice.
- Exploring practices in our lives and sharing questions and successes with the group.
For information on the Coaches Salon, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Sessions to Study Wisdom from Buddhist Psychology.
- Through study, develop an understanding of our innate wisdom.
- Through practice, discern our experience beyond our concepts.
- Through community, discover obscurations to our view.
Membership: for anyone interested in Buddhist psychology, practice, and wisdom.
For more information on Small Sangha, contact email@example.com