Supporting our client community, we
- Learn to use your breath and body to access wisdom and practices in everyday life.
- Learn techniques to access wisdom for centering, pausing, concentrating, and practicing mindfulness.
- Employ techniques to cultivate focus and creativity to live intentionally with a calm presence.
- See our community agreements for the Practice Field.
Supporting graduates of our listening program, our listening community:
- Dissolves barriers and discover your natural ability to generate a clearing and openness for possibility.
- Deepens practice to stabilize the foundation for deep listening
- Discovers new ways to observe and deepen distinctions to support your listening.
- See our community agreements for our Listening Lab.
Discover dimensions of self
Learn to embody contemplative practices by sharing experiences and discerning real-life situations, bringing questions for the group, and gathering insights from the community.
- Discover how these practices cultivate learning and help us move through feelings of loneliness and isolation in our organizations.
- Discover direct experiences from practicing.