Why Deep Listening?
Deep Listening is critical to coaching success, yet surveys reveal that many coaches seem confused about what it involves, and how to practice or sustain it. The challenge is learning to be with our whole self, deeply and authentically.
Coaches: We cultivate the openness and practice to transforms being with others to receive your clients fully. The Art of Deep Listening is crucial for evoking awareness, cultivating presence, and developing trust and intimacy!
Coach trainers: Empower your students to transcend rote Active Listening training. Developing your students in the art of deep listening is a gift that will enable them to open possibilities with their clients.
Click below to view TESTIMONIALS and FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS by those who have participated in the Authentic Listening Certificate Program.
Create a Reliable Listening Practice
Most coaches have been taught to “Listen beyond the words.” This ignores the source of listening from deep within. What do coaches need to authentically connect with their client’s concerns? Consider these facets of Deep Listening:
- What is listening for context? How do we cultivate intention and clear attention?
- How does listening shape our worldviews for bias, “separation,” and inclusion?
- How can we identify and accept impediments that undermine our listening?
- How can we develop a reliable and sustainable practice?
- How do we train others in deep listening?
This program galvanizes you to create a reliable and sustainable practice of listening deeply. The practice cultivates openness and awareness to expand self-discovery and impact the way you interact with colleagues and clients.
- Learn and experience impediments to awareness to cultivate deep listening.
- Learn and experience conditions to deepen presence for authentic listening.
- Learn and experience techniques to cultivate openness for deep listening.
- Learn the contemplative practices to sustain deep listening.
Participants in the Coaching Certificate Listening Program, strongly agree, that:
- 92.7% “The program altered how I view and interact with someone significant in my life.”
- 94.5% “The program’s practices were critical to my development as a coach/educator.”
- 92.7% “I would recommend this program/learning to a coach or colleague.”
You owe this to yourself. You owe this to the world.
The Program intensive is designed specifically for these professionals:
- Experienced Coaches: Internal Coaches, Coach Trainers, Mentor-Coaches, Coach Supervisors.
- Learning Professionals and Executives: Educators, Program Managers, and HR Professionals. We encourage learning professionals that have worked within the coaching mindset and with some experience in developing personal mastery.
The program unfolds over 11 weeks, via Zoom platform, on Mondays.
The 11 sessions are two hours: 1:00 to 3:00 pm (EDT)
- The program begins September 20, 2021
- Click the button below to receive details on the 2021 program.
Download the PROGRAM FLYER for all the details.
The certificate of completion will award:
29 Core Comp. CCE’s.
5 Resource Dev. CCE’s.
Early Registration $1600 until July 31.
Use code “EARLY” on the payment page.