Our team has undergone years of rigorous inquiry and practice from a foundation of philosophical study, management methods, leadership mastery, and contemplative practices.
WHAT IS OUR EXPERTISE?
Our philosophical grounding involves differentiating being of being human, as foundational to shaping action and knowing:
- Ground: WHO we are as a context for commitment — the GROUND of being; then,
- Fruition: WHY we engage as a context for possibility — the FRUITION of being.
- Then Path: HOW/WHAT we engage as the process/content — the PATHWAY.
Our Model and Methodology, from our 12 PRACTICES, support coaches, educators and executives to cultivate human potential. Our expertise includes these fields of study, knowledge, and development methods and tools:
- Spiritual Intelligence (SQ21) Assessment Tool™
- Integral Theory View and Stage Development that involves implicit and systemic bias, and contextual awareness and worldviews.
- Ontological Learning and Design Newfield Network.
- Facilitators of Open Space Technology.
- Facilitators of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Facilitators of Spiral Dynamics Integral Values Systems.
- Trained in Systems Thinking, generative learning, and generative listening.
- Trained in the art and practice of mindfulness and compassion-based meditation.
- Contemplative Psychotherapy at Nalanda Institute.
- Members of ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Board Member, ACTO (Association of Coach Training Organization)
"Tony brings together knowledge from diverse schools, ranging from classical business school literature to eastern philosophy to psycholinguistics. For me, he was able to expertly draw from many different traditions, weaving together a tapestry of understanding that was fit for my particular situation and what I was trying to accomplish."
- Tim R.Founding CEO Vium, Silicon Valley, CA
"As a consultant of executive leadership work, I think through high levels of complexity and ambiguity. I was met fully by Tony as a thought partner and coach. Tony can go to 10,000 feet with me in unraveling my challenges and thought patterns and then land me safely back into actions and practices. His ability to hold space for me was a huge gift which impacted over 10,000 employees during our time together. I have used some of Tony's models and resources with senior executives at my client sites."
- Tina M.Senior Consultant, Organization Systems and Design, Seattle/San Francisco
"Through Tony’s guidance, mentoring, teaching, and coaching … I shifted from a 'leadership of one' to a deep commitment to leading together with those around me – a leadership of accountability and empowerment, of 'we'."
- Claudia C.Director, state public health agency with $65 million budget, 75 staff, six managers.
"Tony quickly addressed perceptions I'd avoided to cause long-term results. Weight dropped: 209 to 185lbs. Revenue increased: $20,174 in 2013 to $207,690 in 2017. I now serve as a COO and Senior Exec, Coach."
- Scott C.Senior Leadership Coach at Awesome Journey, Calgary Canada.
Tony has a unique ability to listen not just to what is being said, but also to what is not being said. He brings a diverse background in leadership training and has special skills that allow him to drill down to the essence of an issue.
- John R.NYC, SNL Digital Shorts, Director of Photography, Founder, Rosey Media LLC.
I was introduced to a new way of thinking about myself, my thought processes, and my interactions with others in ways I had never known or heard of through a multifaceted methodical process termed “Ontological Learning.”
- Rich B.Phoenix, AZ Recording Studio Designer
I worked with Zampella Group at a time when it was essential for me to create a new opening in my life for a career that suited who I am. With careful and thoughtful questioning, I was able to discern many common fears that held me back.
- Sabrina D.W.NYC, Site Director, New Haven Reads