Our practice and research focus on conscious leadership to evolve organizational cultures and business practices.
We view human evolution as moving inward toward increasing human consciousness. We embrace this view to deepen listening and learning, cultivating conscious leadership and business.
Our firm works with experienced coaches, educators, and executives to explore methods of learning and unlearning that cultivate listening and wisdom. We believe that leadership and learning demand greater wisdom at this time of disruptive change and intense anxiety.
Our three-dimensional approach explores the nature of being to evolve mindsets through contemplative practices for increased awareness and action.
THE BHAVANA STORY
Bhāvanā is an ancient Sanskrit word meaning “to seed,” or “to cultivate”—derived from “Bhava,” which means “being, a state of body or mind.” The Buddha himself chose the word Bhāvanā to describe a process of cultivation: the development of particular mental qualities such as imagination and awareness directed toward intentional change – through what we know today as meditation leading to mindfulness.
At Bhavana Learning Group, we support learners in cultivating awareness and seeding intentional change as they grow the leadership to serve their colleagues and cultures. Our 12 Practices detail this cultivation.
This STORY detail the evolution of our firm.
These eight values and practices support our commitment to conscious leadership.
- Honor agreements and commitments with integrity and impeccability.
- Express truthfulness in all communication and action.
- Listen with intention and compassion.
- Honor human concerns ahead of material needs.
- Honor sentient beings and our planet in all decisions and strategies.
- Honor and own emotions in all interactions.
- Engage intentional speaking and action in all interactions.
- Place learning ahead of knowing, willing to question assumptions through practice and humility.
Bhavana Learning Group enjoys membership or association with the following organizations and networks: