We work with Coaches to bring our whole being to learning and unlearning.
Our ontological coaching model cultivates a coaching mindset. We support coaches with vertical development to embody practices that increase awareness, access wisdom, and cultivate conscious leadership.
Unlearning reactive habits and energy is a large benefit of our coaching methodology. This unlearning requires both awareness and action that leads to greater self-discovery and space.
Through our ontological coaching model and vertical development frames, we cultivate a learning mindset that bridges our Reactive Self and our Creative Self to navigate uncertainty and complexity.
- We expand our capacity to give and receive constructive feedback.
- We discover patterns that impede our effective coordination to collaborate effectively.
- We find the time to cultivate, generate, and express ideas to expand our influence.
Premium Program includes 36 to 48 sessions in a one-year learning program.
Coaching Mindset begins with Presence from a Interdependent Awareness
We work with coaching presence as being fully conscious and present with self and the client, employing a context that is spacious, flexible, and grounded. We develop coaches to:
- Remain focused observers, related and responsive to the client.
- Demonstrate openness and curiosity during the coaching process.
- Manage one’s arising emotions to stay present with the client.
- Demonstrate clarity in working with strong client emotions and differing perspectives during the coaching process.
- Experience non-reactive (relaxed) awareness to explore a space of not knowing and ambiguity.
- Co-create or allow space for silence, pausing, or reflection.
We serve coaches by integrating Eastern wisdom practices with Western learning methods.
We also offer a Certificate Program in Deep Listening for coaches. The program is approved by ICF for Continuing Education Units.