We work with Coaches to bring our whole being to learning and unlearning.
Our ontological coaching model cultivates a coaching mindset. We support coaches with vertical development to embody practices that increase awareness, access wisdom, and cultivate conscious leadership.
Coaching means different things to different people. For us at Bhavana Learning Group, the act of coaching:
— Involves a commitment to the art of conversation, dialogue, and inquiry.
— Unlocks the potential of conversations. Our distinctions and practices expand awareness, listening, and inquiry.
— Creates space for clients to sort themselves out and discover their deeper truths.
— Explores being human to reveal our conditioning, worldviews, and blind spots, cultivating possibility from an authentic commitment.
Through our ontological coaching model, we cultivate a learning mindset that bridges our Reactive Self and our Creative Self to navigate uncertainty and complexity.
- We expand our capacity to give and receive constructive feedback.
- We discover patterns that impede our effective coordination to collaborate.
- We find the time to cultivate, generate, and express ideas to expand our influence.
Premium Program includes 36 to 48 sessions in a one-year learning program.
Cultivating a Coaching Mindset begins with Presence from an Interdependent Awareness
We work with coaches to deepen the presence and consciousness to be with clients, employing a context that is spacious, flexible, and grounded. We develop coaches to:
- Remain focused observers, related, and responsive to the client.
- Demonstrate openness and curiosity during the coaching process.
- Manage one’s arising emotions to stay present with the client.
- Demonstrate clarity in working with strong client emotions and differing perspectives during the coaching process.
- Experience non-reactive (relaxed) awareness to explore a space of not knowing and ambiguity.
- Co-create or allow space for silence, pausing, or reflection.
We serve coaches by integrating Eastern wisdom practices with Western learning methods.
We also offer a Certificate Program in Deep Listening for coaches. The program is approved by ICF for Continuing Education Units.