Our work involves ontological coaching that expands perceptions with Buddhist Psychology to develop contemplative practices.
We cultivate a coaching mindset that bridges our Reactive Self and Creative Self to:
Develop practices to navigate uncertainty and complexity.
Expand our capacity to give and receive constructive feedback.
Discover patterns that impede effective coordination to collaborate.
Create time and space to express ideas and expand our influence.
Our coaching process includes three phases.
- In the Discovery Phase, before any agreement, we conduct surveys and interview sessions to support the right fit for any of our services.
- In the Foundation Phase, during the first month, we offer a two-session Meditation Practice Workshop with logistical support to stabilize the development process.
- In the Development Phase, we work with you to develop distinctions and practices to support your stated goals and gaps.
Our services support a personal foundation, increased performance, expanded perceptions, and unlearning.
- Life Coaching: Strengthened personal mastery develops a solid personal foundation.
- Executive Coaching: Increased performance develops competency to manage complex situations.
- Leadership Development: Expanded perceptions to cultivate and create change through collaboration.
- Vertical Learning: Inquiries supporting coaches, transition, and existential “unlearning.” See “mentoring.”
Coaching Agreements include 24 to 48 sessions in programs ranging from six months to one year.
We support professionals seeking to leverage the wisdom to cultivate learning and unlearning. Our work dissolves impediments, such as:
- No time for learning or deeper inquiry beyond a problem-solving paradigm.
- Confusion in the face of volatile change, content overload, and complexity.
- Outmoded perceptions without the tools and practices to expand awareness
- Anxiety caused by short-term thinking and fragmented perceptions.
- Uncertainty in the face of systemic change and ambiguity that can be isolating.