Coaching means different things to different people. For us at Bhavana Learning Group, the act of coaching:
— Involves a commitment to the art of conversation, dialogue, and inquiry.
— Unlocks the potential of conversations. Our distinctions and practices expand awareness, listening, and inquiry.
— Creates space for clients to sort themselves out and discover their deeper truths.
— Explores being human to reveal our conditioning, worldviews, and blind spots, cultivating possibility from an authentic commitment.
We support experienced coaches in expanding their service portfolio to embody practices that access being and cultivate the wisdom and systems thinking for conscious leadership.
Why Work With Us?
Our work involves an ontological coaching model with Eastern practices. We develop presence, expand awareness, and deepen listening capacity to discern systemic views and experiences.
We support professionals seeking to leverage the wisdom to cultivate learning and unlearning. Our work dissolves impediments, such as:
- No time for learning that allows for deeper inquiry beyond a problem-solving paradigm.
- Confusion in the face of volatile change, and overwhelming content overload and complexity.
- Outmoded perceptions without the tools to support unlearning, expand awareness, and learn anew.
- Anxiety caused by short-term thinking and fragmented perceptions
- Uncertainty in the face of systemic change, complexity, and ambiguity often finds people isolated.
Outcomes of Our Work
Our clients report the following results after working with us:
- Expanded capacity to increase value for others.
- Increased capacity to create satisfaction with others.
- The ability to produce identity in the marketplace.
- Increased autonomy at work with confidence, satisfaction, and fulfillment.
- More freedom in being with authority, and taking action from personal authority.
- Cultivated openness for unlearning ideologies that cause inequities.
- Enhanced ability to cope with conflicts from competitors, employers, and customers.
- More peace of mind about the future.
- Less stress and busyness, and more free space and time in daily life.
- Expanded clarity to perceive situations accurately and to coordinate action effectively.
- Greater harmony in one’s life as a whole.