Organizational stakeholders today are inundated with consultants, workshops, and materials promising quick cures for ailing cultures. I’ve encountered several of these “cures” in the form of books, mottos, and models.
- Radical candor, conversation, listening, focus, love, even radical dharma.
- Embodied listening, leadership, cognition.
- Authentic leadership, communication, listening.
- Crucial conversations, difficult conversations, candid conversations, authentic conversations, compassionate conversations.
- Revolutionary love. Resilience culture.
Many of these offerings can support a culture once we develop a foundational container for being human. The organizing principle of an organization begins with beings as “legitimate beings.” Here, DOWNLOAD PDF