FOCUS: To identify capacity and develop competency for a wide array of management competencies and leadership effectiveness.
The survey includes 38 competencies, broken down into four categories — Thoughts, Results, People, and Self — revealing competencies that identify strengths and opportunities for potential development needs. To enhance these competencies, Korn Ferry also measures 10 Career Stallers and Stoppers, behavioral factors that can undermine leadership performance.
The Korn Ferry 360 reveals:
- How a Participant’s job behaviors are perceived by others.
- Which of these behaviors are considered important for future leadership effectiveness.
- How the ratings from multi-rater others compare to his/her self-ratings.
- Identify blind spots and hidden strengths to develop competencies for becoming a more effective leader, manager, and team contributor.
This survey includes:
- Online 360-degree Assessment
- 2-hour Debrief and Goal Setting Session
— Team reports are available for an extra fee.
LEAD Consultant: Heather Wood, CPHR